MIO C520 - SD card not recognised   

MIO C520 - SD card not recognised

Postby tomminaeuniko » Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi, I have installed MIO Pocket on my MIO C520. It is working with IGO Primo, but when the GPS is off, it doesn't recognise my SD card.
To solve this, I need to insert the SD card again. Is there a possibility that the GPS will automatically recognise my SD card and also starts MIO Pocket?

Thanks in advance!
tomminaeuniko offline

Re: MIO C520 - SD card not recognised

Postby chas521 » Sun May 24, 2015 2:28 pm

tomminaeuniko wrote:Hi, I have installed MIO Pocket on my MIO C520. It is working with IGO Primo, but when the GPS is off, it doesn't recognise my SD card.
To solve this, I need to insert the SD card again. Is there a possibility that the GPS will automatically recognise my SD card and also starts MIO Pocket?

Thanks in advance!

First, I hope that you properly installed MioPocket. Because if you did then there is an option to uninstall it through the program. Make sure that you uninstall it through the program so it removes any edits it made to the registry. Then copy/paste this unlock program to your device and make sure you read the thread. Especially post #61.

post140251.html#p140251
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Mio Device Unlock