I can't download any map please help?   

I can't download any map please help?

Postby marcy99 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I can't download any map on any link?? it says 404 not found on this server>? I have tried restarting the laptop and disabling firewall? but it is not happening? I am after the UK & Ireland & Tenerife map for the Tomtom Go 730? can anyone help and tell me what I am doing wrong>
[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]I am part of the contribution community - I have donated, have you? [/size][/font] :naughty:
marcy99 offline

V.I.P Member

Postby tendriver » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:18 pm

marcy99 wrote:I can't download any map on any link?? it says 404 not found on this server>? I have tried restarting the laptop and disabling firewall? but it is not happening? I am after the UK & Ireland & Tenerife map for the Tomtom Go 730? can anyone help and tell me what I am doing wrong>

Popeye has been made aware of this issue. Strange, I am not having any problem with map downloads.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Lowthian » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:21 pm

marcy99 wrote:I can't download any map on any link?? it says 404 not found on this server>? I have tried restarting the laptop and disabling firewall? but it is not happening? I am after the UK & Ireland & Tenerife map for the Tomtom Go 730? can anyone help and tell me what I am doing wrong>

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, as I am having same problem. It could be a server problem, probably best to try again later.
It's the journey that matters :)
Lowthian offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:40 am

Sometimes they also change the servers and if you follow an old DNS path you will get the same error.
It is best to confirm links in the browser to see any error message from the hoster as Jdownloader only show unavailable.
It is also possible that you use your providers DNS settings and that they don't redirect you correctly,
I prefer to Google for that : 8.8.8.8 for primary and 8.8.4.4 for the secondary DSN server.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:58 am

marcy99 wrote:I can't download any map on any link??

We are having a re-direct issue. This is a temp work around:

1. Touch your cursor to the map that you want.
2. Right click your mouse.
3. Left click Properties
4. Copy the LinkSave.in URL only. Example: [Please Register or Login to download file]
5. Open a new window & paste the LinkSave.in URL in the address window. Proceed as normal.

If you have a problem with the new version of FileFactory, this is a temp work around:

RIGHT click on the red "Slow Download" button. Left click "Properties". Copy the "Address" & paste it into your brower's address window. Click Enter. LEFT click on the red "Slow Download" button. Now you should see a 60 second countdown timer. When the timer zeros out, uncheck "Download with FileFactory's download manager" & tap the "Click here to begin your download" button. VOILA!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby marcy99 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you very much Tendriver, Downunder35m, Lowthian. Very kind of you to reply to my problem.

If someone can confirm that Tenerife is on the Iberia map that would be good and I will be out of your hair.
[font="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]I am part of the contribution community - I have donated, have you? [/size][/font] :naughty:
marcy99 offline

V.I.P Member

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:04 pm

You can check the coverage for any TT map in the TT webshop ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tendriver » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:39 pm

marcy99 wrote:If someone can confirm that Tenerife is on the Iberia map that would be good and I will be out of your hair.

Iberia maps cover Spain, Portugal, Andorra & the Canary Islands.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to > Maps v9XX