Postby holyhead » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:45 am

You can use the Europe_West_985.8155

Chart
maps-v9xx-f179/compatible-chart-v985-maps-t19588.html
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Re: All New Maps 985

Postby phraidi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:47 am

sorry i edited my post too late so my navcore 9.510 on a tomtom xl2 IQ routes edition
phraidi offline

Postby phraidi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 am

ok i see thanks al lot for your help
phraidi offline

Postby holyhead » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:52 am

phraidi wrote:ok i see thanks al lot for your help

Oke and you can delete the cspeech files in the map.
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Postby lionelvo2 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 am

hi, We can't use picture for see which country have in map, many many error. Europe west (I don't remember which one I download but )it's show have germany and Luxembourg, in the true, no have both, then I download Europe_Zone_North_985_8158 it's show have France and switzerland in this maps, in real no have. I love Navitotal but this mistake annoy me soooooo much. :thumbdown:

I search map, the more little possible with only all country which touched french border. THX
lionelvo2 offline

Postby holyhead » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:59 am

lionelvo2 wrote:hi, We can't use picture for see which country have in map, many many error. Europe west (I don't remember which one I download but )it's show have germany and Luxembourg, in the true, no have both, then I download Europe_Zone_North_985_8158 it's show have France and switzerland in this maps, in real no have. I love Navitotal but this mistake annoy me soooooo much. :thumbdown:

I search map, the more little possible with only all country which touched french border. THX

What me annoying is that after 2 posts you only complaining.
A forum is not a one-way street (only taking not giving).
What is your contribute till now (total nothing)
So if you make the right pictures send them to the uploader
off the maps (Popeye) and ask if he wants to place them on this forum. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Postby fredderf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:14 pm

lionelvo2 wrote:hi, We can't use picture for see which country have in map, many many error. Europe west (I don't remember which one I download but )it's show have germany and Luxembourg, in the true, no have both, then I download Europe_Zone_North_985_8158 it's show have France and switzerland in this maps, in real no have. I love Navitotal but this mistake annoy me soooooo much. :thumbdown:

This is not Navitotal's mistake because TomTom have changed the coverage of their Europe maps but they haven't changed their map images.

You've only been a member for a few weeks but I can assure you that members who are polite & respectful will get plenty of assistance, so instead of complaining why don't you tell us what device you have/what navcore you've got installed and what map you'd like?
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby fredderf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Europe Map Zones

Europe zone 1 985.8197

Full door to door navigation in the following countries and regions is included:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

Europe zone 2 985.8197

Full door to door navigation in the following countries and regions is included:
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Vatican City.
The following countries are partially covered: Bulgaria (60%), Cyprus (83%), Montenegro (90%), Russia (60%), Serbia (90%) Turkey (86%) and Ukraine (44%).
The remainder of Eastern Europe is covered by a connector road network allowing you seamless navigation throughout the entire region.

Europe zone 3 985.8197

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Canary Islands and Vatican City.

Europe zone 4 985.8197

Andorra, Belgium, France, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, the Republic of Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, the Canary Islands and Vatican City.

Europe zone 5 985.8197

Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Poland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Vatican City.

Europe zone 6 985.8197

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Canary Islands and Vatican City.
The following countries are partially covered:
Bulgaria (60%), Cyprus (83%), Montenegro (90%), Russia (60%), Serbia (90%), Turkey (86%) and Ukraine (44%).
The remainder of Eastern Europe is covered by a connector road network allowing you seamless navigation throughout the entire region.

Europe zone 7 985.8197

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the Netherlands.

Europe zone 8 985.8197

Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom.
The following countries are partially covered:
Bulgaria (60%), Cyprus (83%), Montenegro (90%), Russia (60%), Serbia (90%) Turkey (86%) and Ukraine (44%).
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby lionelvo2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 pm

holyhead wrote:

What me annoying is that after 2 posts you only complaining.
A forum is not a one-way street (only taking not giving).
What is your contribute till now (total nothing)
So if you make the right pictures send them to the uploader
off the maps (Popeye) and ask if he wants to place them on this forum. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Just for your information, i'm not a few week member, but a few year member, but i loose password and i can't get it back certainly because I use Hotmail. for this have "2" on my id, and it's the 3rd or 4th id I use here.... SO THANX A LOT HOLYHEAD :009:
lionelvo2 offline

Postby lionelvo2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:07 pm

fredderf wrote:

This is not Navitotal's mistake because TomTom have changed the coverage of their Europe maps but they haven't changed their map images.

You've only been a member for a few weeks but I can assure you that members who are polite & respectful will get plenty of assistance, so instead of complaining why don't you tell us what device you have/what navcore you've got installed and what map you'd like?

Really thx for aswer so completely and quickly :023: :023: :023: :023: , sorry, i really dont know tomtom change picture. Maybee can I help and edit new picture on the map I donwload ? I have old tomtom xl IQ routes navcore 9.51.
lionelvo2 offline

Postby holyhead » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Then I apology,s for the remark of the two post but I still think the comment
I love Navitotal but this mistake annoy me soooooo much.
was not needed so we keep it as spur of the moment
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Postby fredderf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm

lionelvo2 wrote:I have old tomtom xl IQ routes navcore 9.51.

TomTom have made many changes to the Europe maps so it's very confusing for everyone, however all of the Europe Zone maps in post #40 above do have a meta code released and are fully featured as well...so surely one of those must suit your needs?
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby phraidi » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi there,

I have a problem with the maps 985 8155 of south europe or southern europe, fastactivate recognise them as 985 8159. :022:

Do i have something do to manually for making them work or did i have to download another ones until i find one who works ?
phraidi offline

PreviousNext

Return to > Maps v9XX