Need help on a TomTom Via 110   

Need help on a TomTom Via 110

Postby xptopx » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm

I guys i kinda need some help updating the maps on my Tom Tom Via 110, can anybody explan me how the process is done? is is the same as all other devices? I got navcore 10.501 and map 875.3611.

Thanks in advance

PS. when i connect this tomtom to my pc, i cant see it on the My COMPUTER, I even had to use a new software called mytomtom.
xptopx offline

Postby tendriver » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm

xptopx wrote:I guys i kinda need some help updating the maps on my Tom Tom Via 110, can anybody explan me how the process is done? is is the same as all other devices? I got navcore 10.501 and map 875.3611.

Thanks in advance

PS. when i connect this tomtom to my pc, i cant see it on the My COMPUTER, I even had to use a new software called mytomtom.

Devices that use v10 or v11 navcores and operate through MyTomTom rather than TTHome can not be cracked/patched/copied/manipulated etc. Everything must be done thru MyTomTom!!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby tiphergane » Thu May 10, 2012 12:22 pm

I've seen on the net that the new tomtom home (mytomtom) use a similar connection than a VLAN with the PNA.

By using this same network configuration (if there's no key or crypto) we would be able to manipulate ou PNA as we do with the navcore 9.

I try to explain if my English was too poor. Imagine we found the VLAN, we can found the IP address of the PNA. So we can mount the disk on Windows/Linux/Mac computeur and surelly patching him again.

Tomtom surelly won't have change there secure key (blowfish key), i think it's just a question of time
tiphergane offline

Postby tendriver » Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm

tiphergane wrote:I've seen on the net that the new tomtom home (mytomtom) use a similar connection than a VLAN with the PNA.

By using this same network configuration (if there's no key or crypto) we would be able to manipulate ou PNA as we do with the navcore 9.

I try to explain if my English was too poor. Imagine we found the VLAN, we can found the IP address of the PNA. So we can mount the disk on Windows/Linux/Mac computeur and surelly patching him again.

Tomtom surelly won't have change there secure key (blowfish key), i think it's just a question of time

When you crack this beast, please share you procedure with Navitotal!! Thanx!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby VI4RUS » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 pm

RE: Newer TT's.. MyTomTom application is on port 4000..To enable your comp to see it
-go to device manager
-find TomTom under "network adapters"
-right-click, then enable
If this works,then I think we have a winner..I only have an XL 330, so can't check it..Hope this helps everyone
VI4RUS offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Downunder35m » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 am

Getting a new TT to show up in as a new Network is not really a problem anymore.
After installing MyTT you can access you TT using the default network address assigned by the TT.
If is basically the same what you get when you add new content using MyTT - check your browser that is the local IP of your TT ;)
But only the free directories and files can be accessed on that server, all other things require a secure SSH connection with code and passphrase.
The code can be found on the device, inside MyTT and maybe more places, but without the correct passphrase it's over here.
TT has now published the sources for all NC's and the applications for PC and Mac.
The encryption should be based on a 1024 bit RSH / Hash code.
So all you need is find out exactly what encryption mode is used for RSA, how the hash codes are generated and signed and simply find the private key using the documented algorithms for RSA attacks.
If you solved the first bit, finding the private key should only be matter of a few hours if you happen to have access to [Please Register or Login to download file] , [Please Register or Login to download file] or maybe [Please Register or Login to download file] .
In case you sneak your code into the Seti network it be able to get the key in 2 or 3 weeks, but I don't think they let you do that.
A good Linux-cluster with a few thausand modern machines connected should still find the key in one or two years...
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Maps v8XX