New to Forum - Have TT One 3rd Edition   

New to Forum - Have TT One 3rd Edition

Postby reilley » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:58 pm

Good morning!

I have an old TT One 3rd Edition that I would like to update the map on and give to my mom. I would just buy her a new device, but this one is pretty easy to use. Here is the info from TTCurrentConfig.exe:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
BootLoaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=720.1802
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...

I looked through the forum and few times now trying to figure out how to find the maps and install them. I have FastAccess, but can't find a map with a working link. I'm only in need of the US. Mom won't be driving to Canada or Mexico - unless I've seriously underestimated her independence, lol.

Would someone please assist?
reilley offline

Re: New to Forum - Have TT One 3rd Edition

Postby fredderf » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:49 pm

reilley wrote:Good morning!

I have an old TTT One 3rd Edition that I would like to update the map on and give to my mom. I would just buy her a new device, but this one is pretty easy to use. Here is the info from TTCurrentConfig.exe:

TTGO.BIF:
DeviceName=TomTom ONE
DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
BootLoaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_and_Canada
CurrentMapVersion=720.1802
TTNAVIGATOR.BIF:
TTGO.BAK:
Not Found...
TTGO.ORI:
Not Found...

I looked through the forum and few times now trying to figure out how to find the maps and install them. I have FastAccess, but can't find a map with a working link. I'm only in need of the US. Mom won't be driving to Canada or Mexico - unless I've seriously underestimated her independence, lol.

Would someone please assist?

FYI: posting the exact same topic an hour after the first one won't encourage anyone to help you....quite the reverse actually

There are plenty of working links to download maps but before you start downloading, you need to establish how much space you have on your device and does your one have an SD card slot?

There's no point downloading a map that is too big to fit on your mums TT
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby tendriver » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:08 pm

[Please Register or Login to download file] OR
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Size=822MB
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby therealkeng » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 pm

This is absurd. Breaking the installer into 5 parts and hosting it on some stupid server that restricts a 200mb file to downloading over an hour's time then making me wait over an hour to download the second part, then another hour for the third part and so on.

What century are these idiots in? It'll take me over 5 hours just to download less than 1 GB.
therealkeng offline

Postby fredderf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:50 pm

therealkeng wrote:This is absurd. Breaking the installer into 5 parts and hosting it on some stupid server that restricts a 200mb file to downloading over an hour's time then making me wait over an hour to download the second part, then another hour for the third part and so on.

What century are these idiots in? It'll take me over 5 hours just to download less than 1 GB.

Up to date equivalent [Please Register or Login to download file] in one archive
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby tendriver » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm

therealkeng wrote:This is absurd. Breaking the installer into 5 parts and hosting it on some stupid server that restricts a 200mb file to downloading over an hour's time then making me wait over an hour to download the second part, then another hour for the third part and so on.

Welcome to Navitotal!!
For fast map downloads go to:
TomTom Home, Purchase Maps
OR
[Please Register or Login to download file] the latest maps
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Razorblatter » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:23 pm

You can also look if there are alternative downloads in the map collections topic.
The biggest downloads are usually not that fast but the 200 mb-pieced Zippyshare downloads are pretty easy and fast.

But please feel free to pay for the content you covet.
Razorblatter offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to > Maps v7XX