First, thank you holyhead for your help!
Finally I found why it did not work !
My sd card was not recognized by the GPS as an extension of memory, here's why it did not work.
I have inserted my sd card in my gps and restored to the original state the gps with navifon fresh it has reinstall the original software and format the sd card by renaming it NavigonSD.
Once the sd card is renamed NavigonSD, it's simple :
1. Open the folder NavigonSD.
2. Create a folder Navingon in NavigonSD.
3. in this folder Navigon create a folder Map.
4. Open the folder Map and put all the cards you want and all NFS files
5. Once all the items have been copied, close Navigon SD disconnect your gps from the computer
6. Go to configuration, click on map representation, go to page 2 and click on Country and select Q3 2016.
7.The gps will restart automatically and it's good.
The maps are working, but I do not have a radar alert yet. As soon as I find a solution, I post !