SouthEast Asia HERE 2016.Q3   

Re: SouthEast Asia HERE 2016.Q3

Postby nyky » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Tehan wrote:Thanks anyway, but your files already removed from the server, could you inform me another link ?

Is that what it is?
I see it is okay
Do not ask my password, use my virtual name
nyky offline

Uploader/Releaser Team

Postby Pompom654 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am

Thanx You :023:
Pompom654 offline

Postby curiou5 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:54 am

The maps are stated as inactive when I tried to select the map from the map list. How to activate it. Or do we require a lyc file in the license folder. My unit is a Clarion AX1.
curiou5 offline

User avatar Member

Postby curiou5 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am

Cant open the file. Map files list as "Inactive". I think I need the lyc file for the license folder for the map to be active. Anyone can share the lyc license files.
curiou5 offline

User avatar Member

Postby BANKOF » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:14 am

Five years ago I purchased PAPAGO GPS WINCE6 MobileNavigato.exer MAPS The PAPAGO
GPS is four inch and operates normal even today how ever the Touch Screen calibration
is off the screen meaning the MENU ICONS can not be activated unless you point away to
the left of the icon... What this do is that some MENU items can not be executed because
the touch screen is looking for input far away from the display menu icon...

I tried PAPAGO service Malaysia and Hong Kong and they are all dead unable to help
(now out of business no support only unanswered web and auto reply email dead)

Recently i purchased a 7 inch GPS model KMDRIVE after five yeras of PAPAGO GPS. The
New KMDRIVE arrived loaded with IGo 9.6.13.405512 operated fine until NOW again the
exact same problem using the touch screen calibration started... Touch Screen calibration
is off the screen meaning the MENU ICONS can not be activated unless you point away to
the left of the icon... What this do is that some MENU items can not be executed because
the touch screen is looking for input far away from the display menu icon...

Because these are identical problems with two seperate GPS manufacturer spread over 5 years
and using complete different MAP GPS system software... THE ONLY THING COMMON is
that they both used a 2010 edition of Windows CE6 operating system creating this trouble

BOTH GPS was installed and used in the car over time.. The only other changes was the
car battery replaced and BIOTH GPS lost complete internal battery charge. After both GPS
was re charged on house power they both lost TOUCH SCREEN CALIBRATION the calibrations
are moved off the screen display so some MENU items can not be activated and both GPS
RESET mechanic button has no solution other than delete GPS coordinates etc date time

The solution is how to external adopt a keyboard or mouse and open up the WIN CE6 operating
system and locate the calibration.EXE or locate the WINCE6 Registry KEY to enter new X/Y
touch co-ordinates....

Please advise or forward to all WINCE6 GURU solutions
Thank you in advance

The KMDRIVE INFO
KMDRIVE 7 "นิ้วหน้าจอสัมผัสรถจีพีเอสนำทาง800เมตรCPUเสาร์NavigatorสนับสนุนFM T RansmitterบลูทูธAV INฟรีแผนที่ใหม่ ใน KMDRIVE 7 "นิ้วหน้าจอสัมผัสรถจีพีเอสนำทาง800เมตรCPUเสาร์NavigatorสนับสนุนFM T RansmitterบลูทูธAV-INฟรีแผนที่ใหม่ จาก ยานพาหนะGPS ที่ A

$ 44.80

KMDRIVE 7 "นิ้วหน้าจอสัมผัสรถจีพีเอสนำทาง800เมตรCPUเสาร์Navigatorสนับส...
ราคาถูก KMDRIVE 7 "นิ้วหน้าจอสัมผัสรถจีพีเอสนำทาง800เมตรCPUเสาร์NavigatorสนับสนุนFM T RansmitterบลูทูธAV IN...

The PAPAGO INFO is attached video MP4 file

Please understand both GPS develop same trouble with touch screen lost calibration so unable to
operate the specific icon in the menu icons. Both GPS lost 100% battery power and after re-charge
operate normal how ever the touch calibration eas deleted lost set to Windows CE6 default?
BANKOF offline

Postby tm234b » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:51 am

thanks!!!!!!!!
tm234b offline

Previous

Return to Maps, buildings, dem, POI