MioMap Hungary or Eastern Europe map   

MioMap Hungary or Eastern Europe map

Postby Gahur » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi guys,

i got a Mio Moov M419 LM from UK and i couldn't find any maps for Eastern Europe or for Hungary...if you could help me i would be very glad :) and second question how will i setup it? Just copy and paste to the maps folder or is there some thing crack what I need?

Btw the UK and IE maps are Tele Atlas..and as i saw the gps works with Navman
Gahur offline

Re: MioMap Hungary or Eastern Europe map

Postby aehimself » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Gahur wrote:Hi guys,

i got a Mio Moov M419 LM from UK and i couldn't find any maps for Eastern Europe or for Hungary...if you could help me i would be very glad :) and second question how will i setup it? Just copy and paste to the maps folder or is there some thing crack what I need?

Btw the UK and IE maps are Tele Atlas..and as i saw the gps works with Navman

Forgive me, might be a stupid question - since you posted your question in the iGo section - but is the device iGo based? If yes, you can check out the thread Europe HERE 2015.Q3 by nyky, I'm pretty sure Hungary is included. No crack is needed, iGo is working based on license files for specific map collections. I suppose you'll find a solution in the same thread.

If you choose to use the information in the mentioned threads please thank the uploader - they deserve it :) For more detailed information feel free to PM me anytime!
aehimself offline

Return to Maps, buildings, dem, POI