Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Issue with hotmail

We have an issue with hotmail, outlook or live emails, please update your email address to Gmail or something like or you will be not able to receive notifications...
Thank you for your understanding.
:023:

Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /SAf /RU /ME   

Post Number:#1 » Postby huntsman » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 am

Owerview:

The number and locations of speed cameras around the world is ever-changing. Drive aware, alert and assured with updates to the powerful speed camera database inside your Garmin device. Updates are available through a one-year subscription or a one-time-only option. Click here for more information regarding subscriptions.

These updates link your Garmin device to the daily maintained Cyclops database, which contains information about fixed, average speed, mobile, variable, temporary/roadwork, red light and red light speed camera (camera coverage is country dependent).

As you approach a camera, your Garmin device sounds an alert and certain models display a speed limit warning. The Cyclops driver safety system is powered by smart GPS software, which recognizes the road you are driving on and your direction of travel to provide route-relevant alerts without annoying false warnings.

With our one-year subscription, you can update your device as many times as you wish during the year, helping you to travel safely and legally while avoiding penalty points, fines and higher premiums. Alternatively, you can take advantage of our OneTime option, which gives you an instant single update for the region of your choice. Includes coverage for Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.

Features:
  • Provides alerts for most fixed, average speed, mobile, variable, temporary/roadwork, red light and red light speed cameras (camera coverage is country dependent).
  • Delivers directional alerts relevant to your traveled route using a unique corridor system of camera validation.
  • Displays speed limit warnings and sounds speeding alerts on compatible devices.
  • Ensures accuracy with each camera and zone being individually verified and mapped to confirm average speed, camera type, direction and distance covered.
  • Contains content from official agencies, GPS digital camera, Wi-Fi®, professional surveys and verified user feedback.

Download Latest Here

in fact the French speed cameras are "Cyclops™ Dangerous Zones — France" ;)
Code: Select all
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=287&pID=68100
Last edited by huntsman on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Post Number:#2 » Postby Frederic » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi,

I know that the Cyclops cameras are stored as waypoints in the nuvi devices instead of POI's (Points Of Interest) and doing that way allows to know the orientation of the cameras.
Explainations here: [Please Register or Login to download file]

BUT:

After the install, all the cameras are listed in the waypoints folder in my nuvi 3790T.

When I bought my device, the preloaded Cyclops cameras ("...sample.gpi" files) were not visible in the waypoints folder of my nuvi and have worked normally.

Now, a big list of cameras is stored in my waypoints folder. My nuvi 3790T allows 1000 waypoints maximum and the only file called "safety_camera_belgium_luxembourg.gpi" fills completely the waypoints folder. This doesn't look tidy and I can't use my waypoints anymore with such a huge list of cameras.
Furthermore, I really don't need to navigate towards safety cameras !

So my questions are:

1 ) Is it possible to have the updated cameras files in my device without having them as a visible list in the waypoints folder ?

2) Is it possible to store more Cyclops cameras in my device than the number of waypoints allowed ? Because the only file for Belgium and Luxembourg contains more cameras than the limit of POI of my device. So I suppose that all are not shown.
And so, what about the other countries stored in my device ?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Thank you in advance.

Fred.
Frederic offline

Post Number:#3 » Postby Johncb600f » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:37 pm

when i open the europe rar there is nothing in it
Johncb600f offline

Post Number:#4 » Postby Tony_ca1 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

Hello ..
I have a Zumo 660 for my bike with a lifetime update , can i use the speedcams that are on this site to update my Zumo 660 without loosing my lifetime update?? If yes how do i do this??

Thank You very much ..
Tony_ca1 offline

User avatar Junior Member

Post Number:#5 » Postby Andy1 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:54 pm

[Please Register or Login to download file]
Latest cameras

A
Andy1 offline

User avatar Junior Member

Post Number:#6 » Postby vija » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi, I have the latest Cyclops file for Australia, how do I go about uploading it?
vija offline

Post Number:#7 » Postby p!xeldealer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm

The download archive from #1 contains unlocked version too - this is the easiest option.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The presentation of this posting exists of 100% of recycleable, taste-neutral, not genetic-
manipulated and unleaded pixels free of CFC - this guarantees for You p!xeldealer :yahoo:
p!xeldealer offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Post Number:#8 » Postby andyf117 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Seagull wrote:Try to download Jdownloader and my virusprogram wont let me, even Jdownloader contains a virus....

Same here, Kapersky first brought up a warning about a .exe file 'with behaviour similar to a Trojan', followed by another about 'downloading malicious object' detected as a Trojan which it denied, before running its disinfect and delete process.
andyf117 offline

Post Number:#9 » Postby huntsman » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Seagull wrote:And again I get a Virus warning trying to download the unlocked file. it gives the "filename".rar.exe, it should be .rar, without the .exe!

Downloaded the file on a other computer, opend it and it try to send me to sites who then are blocked bij Eset...

and why you write here if you not read nothing.....
it ask you someting ? am i right
remove this tab

why you even use jdownloader or someting..... ???
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?1888-Garmin-Cyclops%E2%84%A2-Safety-Cameras-EU-AU-NA-SAf-RU-ME&p=110737#post110737

huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Post Number:#10 » Postby andyf117 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Have installed the above latest Cyclops along with updating my maps to 2014.20, and during test simulations have noticed that some alerts show visually but not audibly for the two continental routes I ran in Belgium and Luxembourg (shared database). There is also an anomaly between map versions - when running the same simulation on 2014.10 some cameras do not show, but do when running 2014.20 - using Nuvi765T with 2014.10 in the unit, and 2014.20 on SD card (not both active at the same time)...

UK alerts are fine (visual and audible)....
andyf117 offline

Re: Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /SAf /RU /

Post Number:#11 » Postby bam-bam » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:00 am

Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /SAf /RU (July. 08. 2016)
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
bam-bam offline

User avatar Uplo@der/Rele@ser Te@m

Post Number:#12 » Postby Jeremydamour » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:33 pm

Merci beaucoup :023:
Jeremydamour offline

Post Number:#13 » Postby b22222c » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:54 pm

bam-bam wrote:Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /SAf /RU (July. 08. 2016)
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

The files are in .gpi files, i just need to add this files to poi folder on internal memory?
b22222c offline

Post Number:#14 » Postby bam-bam » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Poi folder
Just copy paste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bam-bam offline

Post Number:#15 » Postby bam-bam » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /SAf /RU (Aug. 18. 2016)

Code: Select all
[url]https://uptodo.net/2ALx/Garmin_Cyclops_2016-08-18_Unlocked.rar[/url]
[url]https://www.filefactory.com/file/3a8baeevcmht/Garmin_Cyclops%202016-08-18%20Unlocked.rar[/url]
[url]https://1fichier.com/?274qpk3j3t[/url]
bam-bam offline

Next

Return to Language files, voices, speedcams