Help iGo Costa Rica   

Help iGo Costa Rica

Postby rolandom » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 am

Hello people,

As the title says I'm trying to look for the app iGo Costa Rica, a have the version 1.1.1, and there's already on itunes store version 2.2, and there's a lot of links of newer versions of this application on the web but they are not working all the links are eliminated, so if anyone can help me with this, please!

Thanks.
rolandom offline

Postby chas521 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:02 pm

rolandom wrote:Hello people,

As the title says I'm trying to look for the app iGo Costa Rica, a have the version 1.1.1, and there's already on itunes store version 2.2, and there's a lot of links of newer versions of this application on the web but they are not working all the links are eliminated, so if anyone can help me with this, please!

Thanks.

Unless I am mistaken by your post, you are looking for an iGO program for your iPhone plus you need the Costa Rica map. OK then:

Costa Rica map [Please Register or Login to download file]

iPhone program [Please Register or Login to download file]

Go to ifunbox.com to add/remove content

NOTE: Your iPhone must be jailbroken to use this program
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby rolandom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks for your soon reply and help, I'll download it and try to install it :).

Edit: My iPhone is already jailbroken :)
rolandom offline

Postby rolandom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 am

the iGo Primo it's not working it crashes on start, reading about it, I've found users who went through for the same situation, I'm running iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone 4 JailBreaked, I downloading another version that I found in the web if that version doesn't crash I'll upload it to post the link here.
rolandom offline

Postby rolandom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 am

I'll post the working version of iGo Primo for iOS 5 soon in English-Spanish with only the basemap which is arround 85MB (I need to upload it) :D

But now I wonder if there's a way to convert / extract the poi or map of a map.IMG (Garmin Map), because I have also a phone with Garmin and the map I have for it has a more information and the map is newer than that, and it seems that the only version of map for iGo in internet is the one you gave me.
rolandom offline

Postby chas521 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 pm

rolandom wrote:I'll post the working version of iGo Primo for iOS 5 soon in English-Spanish with only the basemap which is arround 85MB (I need to upload it) :D

But now I wonder if there's a way to convert / extract the poi or map of a map.IMG (Garmin Map), because I have also a phone with Garmin and the map I have for it has a more information and the map is newer than that, and it seems that the only version of map for iGo in internet is the one you gave me.

iOS 5 is still a tethered jailbreak to my knowledge. I know that it's being worked on - I think it's semi-tethered right now. No! You can't use the content from Garmin on your iPhone for your iGO. Different operating systems. You can try but it probably won't work. Don't forget to back-up first though. I don't think this program works with 5.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby rolandom » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Well that's right, I'm using it semitethered, Yeah it doesn't work a .img map. =/ Anyways if I find a newer map I'll post it.
rolandom offline

Return to iPhone Discussion