Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Happy New Year 2017!!!

NaviTotal.com wish
to all Users a
Happy New Year 2017 !

We have an issue with hotmail, outlook or live emails, please update your email address to Gmail or something like or you will be not able to receive notifications...
Thank you for your understanding.
:023:

Spam filter   

All important announcements & forum rules are made here, please read them carefully!

Spam filter

Post Number:#1 » Postby nabi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

To prevent spam, a new spam filter has been installed. Since the installation, zero spam posts were visible to our users !!

How does it work?
Every "suspicious" post is placed in a queue and needs a team member to approve the publishing.
Queued posts are not visible to anyone, except to team members.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You have a problem
You made a post and your post is not visible on the forum. What to do?

2 possibilities arise:

[b]A: [/b]you are an advertiser (we call that a spammer)

(1) your post will be deleted, no-one on Navitotal will ever see your ads !
(2) spammers AND THEIR IP will be banned forever!
(3)
Your IP is stored in a database and will be blocked on every other website consulting that database !
Realize this: each day, more and more websites do consult that database, thus the easiest way to never be able to post spam again is to post spam on this forum ! Don't let me stop you. ;-)

[Please Register or Login to download file]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

B: you are no advertiser

Your post will only be published a little later. A small price to prevent real spamming posts.
Therefor do not double or triple post! Just be patient. Due to time differences, it can take a while to take care of the queue. Besides, we are not on line 24/7, we have a family and a job, in short: we have a life.
Should it take too long, PM a Super-Moderator.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We ask for your cooperation:
Spammers are inventive. When you see a spam post that has passed the filter somehow, press the [color=red]report button.

DO NOT EVER PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON TO SAY THANK YOU OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON !!!!

[/color]

Edit:
PM is enabled for everyone. When you get a PM that is spam, please PM a moderator or Super-Moderator.

Thanks for understanding

nabi

I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Return to Important Forum Announcements