gps underground rip off....beware   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

gps underground rip off....beware

Postby paulsmith6 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 pm

joined gps underground subscription to get direct latest maps etc....what a total waste of money... maps were ancient no navcores ... please dont waste your money still waiting for a refund
paulsmith6 offline

Postby nabi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry to say this, but that is old news.
For real service people do best to come here, that's a well known fact.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby chas521 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 pm

paulsmith6 wrote:joined gps underground subscription to get direct latest maps etc....what a total waste of money... maps were ancient no navcores ... please dont waste your money still waiting for a refund

Welcome to Navitotal Paul. I'm sorry to hear of your problems with that other site. As Nabi said, for the best service come here to get the best available elements for your GPS device. I have said this more than once but you've probably not seen it because you're new. It is NOT advised to go to other GPS sites and download/install pieces to any program you get here because you just might start getting error messages or, worse, lose the program entirely. And because you've installed outside elements you won't know which one is causing it. Besides, when you come here for support, we won't know what you have or don't have. :(

Our mod uploads/downloads have been completely tested before they are posted and are completely free and absolutely safe for the members. :D
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Capo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm

HERE ALL IS FREE!!!! NAVITOTAL WILL NEVER ASK FOR MONEY FOR ANYTHING!!!
WAREZ IS FREE, IF A "WAREZ" WEBSITE ASKS MONEY FOR SOMETHING THIS MEANS THEY ARE IMPOSTORS AND CHEATERS!
THEY GOT SOMETHING FREE AND THEY ASK MONEY TO SHARE IT!? :think:
Capo offline

Administrator

Postby Gpsgrounds » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 am

paulsmith6 wrote:joined gps underground subscription to get direct latest maps etc....what a total waste of money... maps were ancient no navcores ... please dont waste your money still waiting for a refund

Hey man you what are you talking? I have subscription on your forum but totally time waste and money waste .
Gpsgrounds offline

Banned Users

Postby Fatboyfun » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:49 am

Gpsgrounds wrote:Hey man you what are you talking? I have subscription on your forum but totally time waste and money waste .

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about and you'd be better off going back to whatever forum you usually frequent!

Chas521 edit: And I have no idea what Gpsgrounds is talking about either. Because unlike GP SU we DON'T charge a subscription fee for any of our free downloads and excellent support. That other place has gone completely downhill since I was a mod there. That's why the other mods here and I started Navitotal in the first place. Because our members out there deserve a much better choice.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby nabi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Gpsgrounds wrote:Hey man you what are you talking? I have subscription on your forum but totally time waste and money waste .

I am curious, you only just joined today at 10:17 AM to make this post at 10:21 AM? Talking from your long time experience, I suppose?

Oh, I see now. Your mail is admin@*overthere*. That is why. Something else: you can't read :D This thread is about another forum, not even yours. LOL.
More: we don't lower ourselves to go to that site, nor to your website, to post rubbish. We don't need to. Like some ;)
Just that you know it.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby gezt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:23 am

I have to agree with all that's been said about this site.
It is the best and if you need help on anything sat nav you get full support above and beyond.
I enjoy reading alot of the post that sort out other peoples problems ,some are way to techie for me but i am amazed at the results you guys get. being able to help "fix" someone's kit with sometimes very little info amaze's me.
KEEP IT UP CHAPS:D
Gez
Always said I'm slow on this computer stuff, but give me a 60s pinball machine and i will give you 1,000,000 points
gezt offline

User avatar V.I.P Member

Return to Chit-Chat