Updating TT after patching maps/navcore ?   

Updating TT after patching maps/navcore ?

Postby sodapop » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks to Navitotal, I managed to download, install and patch a new map (Western_Europe_900_4600 and latest FastActivate)...
My question is: is it safe to update my TT One XL (via TT Home) after this tweak (updating GPSQuickfix, Mapshare...), or is there a risk to screw it up ?

Thank you !
sodapop offline

Postby tendriver » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm

sodapop wrote:Many thanks for your help guys ! And thumbs up for this great website !!!

sodapop wrote:Thanks to Navitotal, I managed to download, install and patch a new map (Western_Europe_900_4600 and latest FastActivate)...
My question is: is it safe to update my TT One XL (via TT Home) after this tweak (updating GPSQuickfix, Mapshare...), or is there a risk to screw it up ?

My question is: Have you seen any thread anywhere on Navitotal concerning the topic of your question being a problem??

Answer: NO!! Do you not think that "this great website" would have alerts & warnings splashed all over the TT section if this was an issue??? LOL!!!
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby sodapop » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm

You're probably right !
But this great website is full of topics about people having issues where 95% of other people don't :girl_flag_of_truce:
sodapop offline

Postby tendriver » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 pm

sodapop wrote:But this great website is full of topics about people having issues where 95% of other people don't

Those are individual member issues & don't require any warnings or disclaimers. If the answer to your question was YES, it would affect every TomTom member, & we probably wouldn't even be here discussing it.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom