Update GO630 Truck map 986.8184   

Update GO630 Truck map 986.8184

Postby goodje » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:51 am

First it worked well but since this update anymore. :022:
I have a go630 with NavCore 9702 regular if I NavCore on the inter-memory sets of 2 GB and the truck map on the sd card 8gb with ttgo.bif file of 2 GB and the 8gb card happens something strange. Of course there is also the fast and activate the metadata on the 8GB card in the folder. after I did the fast activate which says everything okay. but when I see the files on the 8GB card, the meta and changed several other files in YYYYY with "" "" "" are above the meta key is overwritten by that activate the fast is damaged.
bootloader 55279's on. only sample a small card on the 2 gb memory puts it works, but I use the 8GB card, various files damaged by something the meta and various other files become the content changed in this ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ. and then the card is not natural.
goodje offline

Re: Update GO630 Truck map 986.8184

Postby holyhead » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:18 am

goodje wrote:First it worked well but since this update anymore. :022:
I have a go630 with NavCore 9702 regular if I NavCore on the inter-memory sets of 2 GB and the truck map on the sd card 8gb with ttgo.bif file of 2 GB and the 8gb card happens something strange. Of course there is also the fast and activate the metadata on the 8GB card in the folder. after I did the fast activate which says everything okay. but when I see the files on the 8GB card, the meta and changed several other files in YYYYY with "" "" "" are above the meta key is overwritten by that activate the fast is damaged.
bootloader 55279's on. only sample a small card on the 2 gb memory puts it works, but I use the 8GB card, various files damaged by something the meta and various other files become the content changed in this ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ. and then the card is not natural.

Don,t understand exactly what is the problem but have you follewed the next procedure

On the SD card

1) Biffile (ttgo.bif) copy it from internal to SD card.
2) The map Truck map 986.8184
3) Copy "FastActivate.exe" to your SD-Card ROOT directory
4) Run "FastActivate.exe" on SD Card.
Select 2.

Done
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Return to General Discussions about TomTom