Tomtom go 710 but when connect to home says go510 help   

Tomtom go 710 but when connect to home says go510 help

Postby gugutm » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi Everyone

i hope i am in the right section
i got a problem my friend gave me tomtom go 710 navigation asking me if i can add full Europe , seem to be is not very big an issue but it is the first thing where i confused is that why
i got tomtom go 710 device but when i connect it to the computer the TT home shows that it is TT go 510??????????????

the second is navcore i every time had the problem with updating the navcores, i know there is an universal 9.5 something but is it good and i rattan update the navcore true the TT home Then use a universal but i dont Know where to check what is the latest is original, cos i got right now (7903)

and the last one is this navigation support 4 gb memory cards? because when i try to put 4gb it says to format and then i receive an error

many thanks
gugutm
gugutm offline

Re: Tomtom go 710 but when connect to home says go510 help

Postby tendriver » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:48 am

gugutm wrote:1. i got tomtom go 710 device but when i connect it to the computer the TT home shows that it is TT go 510??????????????
2. the second is navcore i every time had the problem with updating the navcores, i know there is an universal 9.5 something but is it good and i rattan update the navcore true the TT home Then use a universal but i dont Know where to check what is the latest is original, cos i got right now (7903)
3.and the last one is this navigation support 4 gb memory cards? because when i try to put 4gb it says to format and then i receive an error

1. Go here: [Please Register or Login to download file] You have whatever device this link sez that you have.
2. I don't understand what you are saying.
3. Bootloader 5.5012 or higher is required to use a 4GB SDHC card.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby gugutm » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:42 pm

where i can download bootloader , because now everything is working but only not accept 4gb sdhc so i need a 5.5012 to be able to accept my 4gb sdhc card
my current bootloader is BootLoaderVersion=48600
gugutm offline

Postby gugutm » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm

what i was saying about navcore, that i do not understand how it work? i rattan download the original navcore from TT Home then from third party website, like now i got tomtom go 510/710
and as i understand the original navcore is only (7903) but for me to be able run 935 maps i need higher and TT they haven't realise no more so as i understand i need to use a (universal) like now i download 9051c from XXXXX.

(Links to other forums not allowed.)
tendriver
super Mod
gugutm offline

Postby gugutm » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:54 pm

but my problem is now i just need a higher bootloader to be able run 4gb sdhc and to be able add eu maps thats is what i want
many thanks
gugutm
gugutm offline

Postby tendriver » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Both of these have a 5.5012 bootloader. It is the file named "system". You must copy it to the root of your device & reboot before you can use a SDHC card.

[Please Register or Login to download file]
[Please Register or Login to download file]
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom