TT go520 need advice   

Postby djc151084 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:46 pm

dolirob wrote:yes mate. i do

does the auto day night work for you with the origional navcore for your device running ? as if it does not then it is a hardware issue broken circuit or something, but it is the same for my device witch is a go720 so looks the same as your device if i cover the sensor it does not switch but wait untill night time and it will switch, so please make shure you have the model.txt running x50 emulation and come back when it becomes dark with you. but also check "switch to night colours when dark" is checkd in brightness prefrences.

thanks
djc
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dolirob » Thu May 20, 2010 1:24 pm

yes it did work before. no probs at all. and also i have covered sensor before and it worked like i said before but never mind i'll wait till dark then will see.
Thx ever so much for your help man.
I might need it again later on.
dolirob offline

Postby djc151084 » Thu May 20, 2010 1:29 pm

dolirob wrote:yes it did work before. no probs at all. and also i have covered sensor before and it worked like i said before but never mind i'll wait till dark then will see.
Thx ever so much for your help man.
I might need it again later on.

No problem we are here to help with all your problems/questions ;) , Yes if it still does not work when it is dark please come back and we will see what to do next ;)

thanks
djc
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dolirob » Thu May 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi again.
It is dark now and still nothing. Looks like that bloody think dont want to work.
dolirob offline

Postby djc151084 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:48 pm

dolirob wrote:Hi again.
It is dark now and still nothing. Looks like that bloody think dont want to work.

Ok well if it is not working and you followd my instructions above there is nothing else to suggest other than using tomtom clear flash tool (get it in my sig) but i am unsure if that would change things. SE navcore works diffrently with diffrent models ,maybe that feature in SE is just not compatible with your device, as it works for me i have a 720 and i can confirm this works on this device, did you make shure your brightness settings are set correctly and that box is ticked, also i know its a silly question but i have seen it before, is your night time map colour diffrent to your day time colour ?

djc
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby paccman » Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I have been following this thread with interest, i have a 520 with the same navcore and map as dolirob.... same result as dolirob, looks like i will have to find the energy and manually switch it over to night mode ;)
paccman offline

Previous

Return to General Discussions about TomTom