download   

download

Postby rockingh » Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi, I'm confused (again) on downloads.
instructions say Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map.
I'm sent to linksave page, theres no password box. links are usenet trial, download ccf / dlc/ jdownloader or sent to ilivid site for premium or regular.
I'm wary of clicking unknown sites, can anyone persuade of their legitimacy or whats gone wrong.
I was trying Europe_TRUCK_890.4266 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
Thanks Chris
rockingh offline

Postby Downunder35m » Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 pm

What can be so hard about it?
Either use Jdownloader or click on the arrow on the far right after the filename.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby bangerdemon » Wed May 30, 2012 2:38 pm

rockingh wrote:Hi, I'm confused (again) on downloads.
instructions say Scroll toward the bottom of the LinkSave.in page, that opens, until you see "The visitorpassword that you have entered is wrong" notice.
Below this notice, is a gray box titled Visitorpassword. Type navitotal in the gray box & click enter. The download link/links will be at the bottom
of the page that opens. Use the single downward pointing arrow under the word "Download" to download the map.
I'm sent to linksave page, theres no password box. links are usenet trial, download ccf / dlc/ jdownloader or sent to ilivid site for premium or regular.
I'm wary of clicking unknown sites, can anyone persuade of their legitimacy or whats gone wrong.
I was trying Europe_TRUCK_890.4266 with Automatic Installer & Patcher
Thanks Chris

Hi,

Under the links to download ccf / dlc/ jdownloader there is a list of files. 12 of them have one arrow after the filename, the bottom one has two arrows after the filename. Click on each of the single arrows to download each part. After you have downloaded all 12 parts, you only need to unrar one part for it all to be extracted.

HTH.

Alan
bangerdemon offline

Return to General Discussions about TomTom