Download help   

Download help

Postby roy1216 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Can someone put me straight because i must be stupid . when i try to download a map i get sent to another site and there does not seem to be any way or button to download the map . all i get when i hit any of the download buttons is a program that wants to install on my computer to download music i can see the files and when i click on them i get sent to fileserve who want me to sign up to space on there site and still no sign of the map . this cant be right and i must be doing something wrong . much more of this and i think i will just throw the nav in the bin and buy a paper map :scratch_one-s_head_:helpsos:
roy1216 offline

Postby Popeye » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:31 pm

roy1216 wrote:Can someone put me straight because i must be stupid . when i try to download a map i get sent to another site and there does not seem to be any way or button to download the map . all i get when i hit any of the download buttons is a program that wants to install on my computer to download music i can see the files and when i click on them i get sent to fileserve who want me to sign up to space on there site and still no sign of the map . this cant be right and i must be doing something wrong . much more of this and i think i will just throw the nav in the bin and buy a paper map :scratch_one-s_head_:helpsos:

which member map are u trying to download?
Popeye offline

User avatar Uploader/Releaser Team

Postby tendriver » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 pm

roy1216 wrote:Can someone put me straight because i must be stupid . when i try to download a map i get sent to another site and there does not seem to be any way or button to download the map . all i get when i hit any of the download buttons is a program that wants to install on my computer to download music i can see the files and when i click on them i get sent to fileserve who want me to sign up to space on there site and still no sign of the map . this cant be right and i must be doing something wrong . much more of this and i think i will just throw the nav in the bin and buy a paper map :scratch_one-s_head_:helpsos:

Scroll to the bottom of the linksave.in page. Below this message "The visitorpassword you have entered is wrong...." is a gray address box. Type the password navitotal in the box , then enter. The download is at the bottom of the new page.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about TomTom