Rosen MZ1010-H11Navigation Error   

Rosen MZ1010-H11Navigation Error

Postby Marc9118 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure that I am posting in the correct area or not, so If I am not, then I apologize. I purchased the Rosen MZ1010-H11 back in 2012 for my 2012 Mazda 3 and haven't had any issues with it until recently. The navigation unit in the radio is no longer working. Every time I push the "NAV" button now I am receiving an error message on the screen. The error message box reads "nngnavi.exe" 'nngnavi' is not a valid Windows CE application. I am forced to push the OK button on the radio and then the Rosen background just appears. I haven't removed the card at all and haven't messed with any of the settings. I relatively suspect that the card may have actually gone bad, but I'm not 100% sure. If the card did actually go bad, how would I go about getting those files back so that I can use my GPS again? I have tried using the naviextra toolbox but it's just showing the loading screen on my computer when I click devices.

Thank you all for the help!
Marc9118 offline

Re: Rosen MZ1010-H11Navigation Error

Postby jtrosky » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Yeah, it sure sounds like your SD card (or SD card reader) is going bad... I would first try reading the SD card on a computer and see what happens. If the SD card is shot, you're pretty much SOL in terms of running the "official, licensed version" that Rosen includes, so you'll need to either build a new SD card using a cr@cked version or buy another "official" version off of Ebay or something (there are some for sale there).

I also use the GM version of the Rosen 1010 and can help you out with an entire cr@cked version if you'd like (including up-to-date US maps). Send me a PM if interested (no way to share it easily due to size, so we'd have to do this privately)... You'll need an 8gb SD card (my build with latest maps won't fit on a 4gb card). I'd recommend a class 10 8gb card.

Sent from my Vi10 Plus using Tapatalk
jtrosky offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core