Question about Itinerary view in Primo 2.4   

Question about Itinerary view in Primo 2.4

Postby jtrosky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Does anyone know of a sys.txt entry that will remove the different town names from being shown in the Primo default Itinerary view? I know I could go to "Road List" or maybe some other view, but I would like it if Primo did not display all of the different towns that you go through with the default Itinerary view - drives me crazy - I don't really care what towns I'm going though - I just want to see the different turns I make! :-) I've tried a few different sys.txt entries, but so far, no luck...

Thank you!
jtrosky offline

Re: Question about Itinerary view in Primo 2.4

Postby upss » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:30 pm

I think it is, [navigation] show_current_city=0 or 1.
I never actually used it because I like to know the city name I am in for searches in a city I am not familiar with.
upss offline

Postby jtrosky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Yeah, I have that setting already - which I do like - but it just controls whether the next maneuver street name or the city name is displayed at the top of the main "cockpit" screen. I also hated it showing the city name in the cockpit instead of the next maneuver street name - I want to know what street I'm turning onto next - not the city name! :-)

I'm talking about the actual itinerary list - where it lists each turn and distance. Sometimes, I'll have entire pages full of just city (or small town) names which I hate. Just want the turns (or "maneuvers") listed in the default itinerary view.

Thanks for the response though - I appreciate it!

EDIT: Also, I thought for sure that "hide_itiner_crossing=1" would be what I wanted, but that doesn't do it either...
jtrosky offline

Postby jtrosky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

FYI - I did eventually figure this out - the sys.txt parameter needed to remove all of the town names from the Normal itinerary view is:

Code: Select all
[feature]
itiner_cityentry=0

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk
jtrosky offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core