iGO on Sanyo NVM 4070?   

iGO on Sanyo NVM 4070?

Postby Galane » Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 am

Sanyo has produced or imported and branded some pretty nice PNA devices, but they've never released any map or other updates.

A friend has a NVM 4070, has bluetooth handsfree that can dial a cellphone, TMC, FM transmitter, can play videos (but I've not been able to find what codecs it supports) and can play MP3 audio while navigating. All audio output can be played through the FM transmitter.

If it's possible to get iGO on it, with support for all its features, I might get one for myself. Plenty of people giving the Sanyo PNAs low marks for there not being any updates and the Navteq maps included being rather poor and outdated. (Already contacted Navteq, who said to contact Sanyo, who basically said go pi$$ up a rope.)
Galane offline

Postby nabi » Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

I have been trying to find something on the internet about the sanyo. Problem is I did not find anywhere what I was looking for(OS?,memory?). I did find the device. It's equipped with bluetooth, TMC, ... , but it seems very dated. No objection to that fact though. If it is windows based, at least CE4.20, has an sd slot and has 64MB or more (preferred) that it should be able to run iGO.
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Return to General Discussions about iGO core