IGO Primo help   

IGO Primo help

Postby stranger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 am

I was looking to get an answer to my problem but I can't find an answer about my problem. I installed IGo Primo and everything is loaded but when I try to set a trip I got stuck on Autodetecting GPS receiver and there is no satellite found. Can anyone help me to solve this? Thank you very much.
stranger offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

stranger wrote:I was looking to get an answer to my problem but I can't find an answer about my problem. I installed IGo Primo and everything is loaded but when I try to set a trip I got stuck on Autodetecting GPS receiver and there is no satellite found. Can anyone help me to solve this? Thank you very much.

In order to possibly get the help that you need you must give the full name of the device in question. If you know the baud and port of your unit - even better.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby stranger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you for your replay I just find out was different port and baud rate in the sys file and I changed to the one I found-it here
[gps]
port=1
baud=38400
Now is working perfect. This forum really is a great place to be.
stranger offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

stranger wrote:Thank you for your replay I just find out was different port and baud rate in the sys file and I changed to the one I found-it here
[gps]
port=1
baud=38400
Now is working perfect. This forum really is a great place to be.

See, a lot of problems can bee solved by searching for the proper information and, also, giving it in the first place. Glad to hear it's working now.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core