Please allow me to post an updated tutorial for downloading of Navitotal material via LinkSafe and a download hosting site like FileFactory.
It's not difficult but you gotta learn not to be trigger happy and point at the easiest targets.
Also refrain from using those 'handy' download managers!
This tut is tailored to downloading of a TomTom map but the principles will be approximately the same for other downloadable content.
Oh yeah, I'm using Chrome and 'better pop up blocker'. IE might present problems.
1. Choose your poison but selecting the map you want and by pressing the link.
2. You will be redirected. In the next LinkSave.in screen enter the indicated password.
3. Now's the time to be choosy. You will want to download all separate parts one by one. Start with part one and continue if applicable. Do notclick 'All Parts'
4. Okay, move down, all the way down and see the two options. Free, right? Press the "Slow download" button and gather all the patience you can find!
5. As a free loader you will need some patience and endure countdowns.
That's the price you pay, paying nothing. Count to zero...
But you are getting close and you can feel the temperature rising.
6. Remove the checkmark because you do not want the aid of the download manager.
Plain as vanilla. Go ahead doing whatever you want to do to the button "Click here to begin your download".
Make sure you save all the parts to a place where you can find them and it may be wise to change the titles to a meaningful name.
But be advised to keep the numbered parts of the files intact. Map_xxx_p1.rar, Map_xxx_p2.rar etc.
You managed all that ?Congrats and after one or two more tries you will be an expert.
That's all folks ! Safe driving !