blocked maps   

blocked maps

Postby elchaca » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 pm

I wonder if you or any user step could solve
US brought a Garmin 2597 when I wanted to install a European country blocking the map of USA when I wanted to put the Brazilian city navigator did not recognize the gps even though the file was in map you rename the pass system and put it on sd map did not appear the same as in Europe, with map and tracksource I install the Garmin express with map and tracksource I install perfectly pass where he knew the map of USA was going to update previous upgrade strip soft but failed upgrade, I believe and hope that Garmin wrong this block making maps and then not being able to update (hack) as it did in the last Tomtom device models probe thousand ways to do it with the same impossible unlock map.
I also used several IMG unlockers I found on the web where I said that the map is unlocked but neither worked, remove files brasil put them in my nuvi 52 and if they recognize so come to the conclusion cm map.
If someone happened I hope their experience and if I solved for now advise more than ever not use the express garmin
excuse the English translator to use thanks
elchaca offline

User avatar Junior Member

Return to General Discussions about Garmin