Teleatlas ISO   

Teleatlas ISO

Postby Ipaston » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 am

Anyone know how to get a "Ford Navigation Iso" (Blaupunkt FX Teleatlas 2010) onto a SD card, so it works correctly?

I've tried copying it straight to SD card but the NAV unit does not even see it.

HELP
Ipaston offline

Postby nabi » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

An ISO file is an image of a CD or DVD.
You could mount it in [Please Register or Login to download file] or [Please Register or Login to download file] , or any other [Please Register or Login to download file] . That soft emulates a CD/DVD drive. Then from there copy it to SD. No success guaranteed.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby Ipaston » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 am

cheers.

but it never worked! the nav unit did not even see it, dunno why :(
Ipaston offline

Postby Koral » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 pm

FX CD's for Ford Navi will never work, can't make a working backup disk, can use ONLY original.
Better you give up.
Koral offline

Postby suffnav » Mon May 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi navmates, as i have only just minutes ago joined your merry band and as i dont yet know anything much about the site. i'm going to say hello here and comment on the above post, i hope it doesn't offend.

So that's one down and one to go:-
It makes little sense that another CD/dvd cannot be made to work, I didnt say it could be only that it makes no sense..If it can be burnt the first time it can be done again, but may be it requires something which is not on the disk. Another line of code? Any how for some stupid reason you cant buy new maps through the normal channels and together Ford and Blowport, you know who I mean, seem tyo be out to screw the whole FX update by not getting together about who will do what so far as updating the maps.
From what i can see it would be cheaper to buy a new Tom Tom than to buy the updates to the maps. I suspect this may not be quite the same for other versions of the Nav instrument fitted to cars.

But if you know different and can show me i'm wrong, I will be one happy bunny..
suffnav offline

Return to Ford