Download question maps   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Download question maps

Postby KKen » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Its been a while since I have done this and it looks different since the last time I downloaded.

After registering on the site you get referred to for download, I am confused as to how to get the full 2GB of a map as indicated here for the size.
When I downloaded it ended up being a piece of a rar file. Is this the only way to download via pieces of a rar file that I put together later with RAR ?
I was only able to download a 200 meg file. The next section gave me an error message about the server.

thanks
KKen offline

Re: Download question maps

Postby holyhead » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:02 pm

KKen wrote:Its been a while since I have done this and it looks different since the last time I downloaded.

After registering on the site you get referred to for download, I am confused as to how to get the full 2GB of a map as indicated here for the size.
When I downloaded it ended up being a piece of a rar file. Is this the only way to download via pieces of a rar file that I put together later with RAR ?
I was only able to download a 200 meg file. The next section gave me an error message about the server.

thanks

About wich map are you talking ?
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Return to Chit-Chat