Papago! X5 (NaviSEA) Now Support Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 /    

Papago! X5 (NaviSEA) Now Support Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 /

Postby Monters GPS » Sun May 22, 2011 9:08 am

[color="navy"]PAPAGO! X5 for SG&MY(Singapore &Malaysia) Android Main program[/color]

檔案下載: [Please Register or Login to download file] , [Please Register or Login to download file] , [Please Register or Login to download file] , [Please Register or Login to download file] , [Please Register or Login to download file]
發佈日期: 2010年8月6日
檔案版本: X5.1_20100806
適用機型: HTC Magic,Hero,Desire,Tattoo,Legend,Sony Ericsson Xperia,X10, Acer Liquid,Commtiva Z1,Samsung i7500,i9000, Google Phone Nexus One,Moto Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Tab

適用區域:馬來西亞(Malaysia )
檔案大小:635 MB

[color="red"]Remark:[/color] [color="blue"]This Papago software must run on internal storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 / P1010, If you put the NaviSEA folder on External Storage (External SD Card) it wont run![/color]

1.Please download File1 to File5 one by one.Then decompress File1,you will get a folder 《NaviSEA》.

2.Connect your Android cell phone to PC.You should get a notification alert at the top of the phone.

3.Pleasse pull down the notification bar to open notification list.

4. Press 「USB connection」 on that notification and it should give you an option to "mount" or "not mount" the device. After Press 《mount》you can visit cell phone SD Card on your PC。

5.Copy the folder《NaviSEA》to the root of SD Card。

6. Download this [Please Register or Login to download file] file and put on root of SD Card。

7.Unmount USB。

8. Go to FileExplorer, then execute PAPAGO_X5SEA_0806_WWEMarket.APK file to install Papago X5 on your Android.

9. Run PAPAGO X5 in trial - U'll get an error message 600X1024 mode NOT supported.
Download this file : [Please Register or Login to download file]
The file size only 19MB.. U need to extract to get 232MB..
Copy the extracted folders to NaviSEA\Organic\ folder.

10. Download NaviSEA crack libpapago.so from here : [Please Register or Login to download file]
and paste it into [color="navy"]NaviSEA[/color] folder - Replace -YES

11. Go to Setting > Application > Manage Applications > PAPAGO > [color="red"]CLEAR DATA[/color]

[color="red"]** MUST DO THIS STEP **[/color]

12. NOW run PAPAGO X5 on your GALAXY TAB....

[color="navy"]*** Congratulation.....You're now Successfully to running Papago X5 on your Galaxy Tab ***[/color]
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby nerodante80 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 am

This Papago support malay language and landscape orientation on Galaxy Tab?
nerodante80 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 am

nerodante80 wrote:This Papago support malay language and landscape orientation on Galaxy Tab?

This is Malaysia/Singapore version of course can support Malay language......but not support for landscape mode!
If you want to use for landscape mode then you have to install Thailand version.

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Monters GPS » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

mega3611 wrote:mr monster gps,

Can you upload the files (NaviSEA\Organic\600 x 1024) to others site beside filefactory. TQ

Download this file : [url=Download this file : The file size only 19MB.. U need to extract to get 232MB.. Copy the extracted folders to NaviSEA\Organic\ folder.]Mediafire[/url]
The file size only 19MB.. U need to extract to get 232MB..
Copy the extracted folders to NaviSEA\Organic\ folder.

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby swas » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am

I followed your instruction until step 6 then I've got the message "Unsupported resolution:480x720".
What went wrong?? I use Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000.

Thanks for the enlightment... :-)

ps. regarding step 5, did you mean "copy folder <<NaviSEA>> to the root of the internal memory" or "copy folder <<NaviSEA>> to the root of the SD Card"?
swas offline

Postby Monters GPS » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 pm

swas wrote:I followed your instruction until step 6 then I've got the message "Unsupported resolution:480x720".
What went wrong?? I use Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000.

Thanks for the enlightment... :-)

ps. regarding step 5, did you mean "copy folder <<NaviSEA>> to the root of the internal memory" or "copy folder <<NaviSEA>> to the root of the SD Card"?

Please read the first post properly,the step are very clearly to guide you how to run setup!
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby swas » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:28 am

Monters GPS wrote:Please read the first post properly,the step are very clearly to guide you how to run setup!

I did follow the instruction. Instead of getting an "unsupported resolution:600x1024" error (step 7), I got "unsupported resolution:480x720".
Do my device need to be patched first (and if so, which patch?) or any other requirements that must be met before installing this SW?
swas offline

Postby ratloverice » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:23 am

Well, you need Spare Parts to solve this problem.
ratloverice offline

Postby Monters GPS » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:22 pm

If you don't know what is Spare Parts!
Please see this video:

zasSIA7sexM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasSIA7sexM&feature=player_detailpage

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Monters GPS » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:24 pm

If you don't know what is Spare Parts!
Please see this video:

zasSIA7sexM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasSIA7sexM&feature=player_detailpage

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby fhutri » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

all step already followed. There's no error after run papago. But Papago will close automatically. why this happened? is it internet connection needed?
fhutri offline

Postby swas » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 am

@Ratloverice and @Monster GPS.
Thanks to both of you...
I do not know whether this case applies to all Galaxy device. But on my Samsung, I have to install Spare Parts+ first and then to uncheck the "Compatibility Mode". After rebooting, now the Papago is running properly.
swas offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

fhutri wrote:all step already followed. There's no error after run papago. But Papago will close automatically. why this happened? is it internet connection needed?

Have you installing the maps files into the maps folder or not? without maps files it can't run!!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Evangelion » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:53 am

does this support htc hd desire ?
Evangelion offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Evangelion wrote:does this support htc hd desire ?

Yes it can support.......Just follow the step for first post and skip the step 7 only......

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Next

Return to Android Apps