PAPAGO! M9 for Android Mobile ( Power By NaviTotal ) - NaviS   

Postby ynamojn » Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am

Thank you for the information. I have followed your steps too.

I just curious, maybe someone can inform me the different between "M9SEA.apk", "M9SEA v2.0.apk" and "M9_NAVISEA.apk". Which one is the latest and best to install. Now, I just use "M9_NAVISEA.apk". I only have "M9SEA v2.0.apk" and "M9_NAVISEA.apk". I got "M9SEA v2.0.apk" from adrianyujs in another forum and also the "M9_NAVISEA.apk". Thanks before.

MusKS10 wrote:Thanks for sharing. Earlier on I installed a trial version. Uninstalled it and just install the Navitotal M9SEA.apk, it works fine on my SGW.
ynamojn offline

Postby far82east » Wed May 23, 2012 7:20 am

gawanco wrote:Has anyone installed this M9 on Galaxy Y with 32-GB external memory card. I was told the device will hang.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks - gawanco

Finally manage to install M9 on my galaxy y with 32gb. So far so good IMHO, but havent test it thoroughly on d road yet. Later will test it on my gf's SG2. Thank you so much Monstergps and Andyteh. You guys rocks!
far82east offline

Postby alucard_my » Wed May 23, 2012 9:44 am

Same here. I can only see the map without any menu. Same on my Galaxy S.
alucard_my offline

Postby mel5582 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:13 am

Hi all, for those want to download.. Here's NaviSEA without MFM maps:
[Please Register or Login to download file]
mel5582 offline

Postby syidfrds88 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

go to link #44 & #46 still can use
syidfrds88 offline

Postby curiou5 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

alucard_my wrote:Same here. I can only see the map without any menu. Same on my Galaxy S.

It could be the wrong resolution used. Check whether your phone resolution is the same as the resolution in the Organic folder.
[font="Lucida Console"]"[color="purple"]A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.[/color]" [/font]

- Sir Winston Churchill
curiou5 offline

User avatar Member

Postby muser » Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Thx for the link :)
been looking for days..
muser offline

Postby juy » Wed May 23, 2012 12:34 pm

alucard_my wrote:Same here. I can only see the map without any menu. Same on my Galaxy S.

Same problem. It is because missing language folder in organic folder.

Solved by adding language folder to organic folder.
juy offline

Postby mel5582 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I uploaded new links at post #70.
mel5582 offline

Postby andylee9738 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:39 pm

i want to feedback. I'm using samsung galaxy S plus. Just install & run Ok but maybe bcos it run auto-zoom sometime the navi map stop hang for few sec and it will run back. Just now i try again 'OFF' the auto-zoom function & run it very smooth. But all this run navi without junction view. Tomolo i will try run navi somewhere that got junction view & see got somemore force to stop error ( problem on PPG X5SE ) or not. So far i love this M9 more than X5SE. Thanks guys for share this software. Keep up the good work & Happy trying.. :thumbup:
andylee9738 offline

Postby Asfarizal » Wed May 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Need Help here

My GTab 7 locked position very fast with papagoM9 but my S2 never lock the position, The Sygic run great with my S2 just now.
Any clue ??
Papago! X8.5 M3GPS PAPAGO! ONE Navitotal :clap:
Garmin Nuvi 1460 :clap:
Samsung Galaxy S2 - Papago! M9 (Navitotal) :clap:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 - Papago! M9 (Navitotal) :clap:
Asfarizal offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby andylee9738 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Asfarizal wrote:Need Help here

My GTab 7 locked position very fast with papagoM9 but my S2 never lock the position, The Sygic run great with my S2 just now.
Any clue ??

For samsung android phone is like that. My oso slow lock the GPS. What i do first is use others software to lock the ggps signal first. After u have lock the gps signal, then you use this PPG M9 to lock it. It's works everytime i want to use PPG X5Se or M9. This way to lock gps signal fast.
andylee9738 offline

Postby adrianyujs » Wed May 23, 2012 3:28 pm

galaxy S2 AGPS need to be patched so it will connect more satellite lol..

Download this [Please Register or Login to download file]

and flash it via 4EXT Recovery or CWM...
adrianyujs offline

Postby gawanco » Wed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

M9 on Galaxy Note comparison against X8.5 on PND (Portable Navigation Device)

On the subject of M9's "Road Search" function :

The M9 does not have the feature to input the Door Number, hence it can only take you to the road, but not the door step of your destination.

The X8.5 on PND has the Door Number function which will ask you to input the door / house number at the last part of the Road Search feature before you press the Go button, hence it guides you right to the door step of your destination.

My experience with the M9 is when I wanted to go to No. 150, Jalan Ampang, K.L., the Road Search function does not ask to input the Door Number. So, I selected only Jalan Ampang from the matching list. It took me to Jalan Ampang alright. The problem here is I've to slowly cruise along the main road of Jalan Ampang looking through my car windows to visually look for the door / house No. 150 with the vehicles at my back honking at me full blast for the tortoise drive. From the start of Jalan Ampang to end of Jalan Ampang is 5 kilometers !

Conclusion :
The M9 cannot take you right to the door step of your destination. It can only take you to the road of your destination. You will still need to find the door or house number yourself with the vehicles behind you honking at full blast while your eyes slowly scour the door or house number as you cruise along the road.

Funny part of the map "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" :
When the Search feature returned the match of "Jalan 24/38A Segambut", I pressed this match, but it points to "Jalan 1/38A Segambut" before the Go button. Between "Jalan 24/38A and Jalan 1/38A", there are 23 rows of terrace link houses apart !

So, back to using the X8.5 on the PND.
gawanco offline

Postby adrianyujs » Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm

gawanco wrote:M9 on Galaxy Note comparison against X8.5 on PND (Portable Navigation Device)

On the subject of M9's "Road Search" function :

The M9 does not have the feature to input the Door Number, hence it can only take you to the road, but not the door step of your destination.

The X8.5 on PND has the Door Number function which will ask you to input the door / house number at the last part of the Road Search feature before you press the Go button, hence it guides you right to the door step of your destination.

My experience with the M9 is when I wanted to go to No. 150, Jalan Ampang, K.L., the Road Search function does not ask to input the Door Number. So, I selected only Jalan Ampang from the matching list. It took me to Jalan Ampang alright. The problem here is I've to slowly cruise along the main road of Jalan Ampang looking through my car windows to visually look for the door / house No. 150 with the vehicles at my back honking at me full blast for the tortoise drive. From the start of Jalan Ampang to end of Jalan Ampang is 5 kilometers !

Conclusion :
The M9 cannot take you right to the door step of your destination. It can only take you to the road of your destination. You will still need to find the door or house number yourself with the vehicles behind you honking at full blast while your eyes slowly scour the door or house number as you cruise along the road.

Funny part of the map "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" :
When the Search feature returned the match of "Jalan 24/38A Segambut", I pressed this match, but it points to "Jalan 1/38A Segambut" before the Go button. Between "Jalan 24/38A and Jalan 1/38A", there are 23 rows of terrace link houses apart !

So, back to using the X8.5 on the PND.

Is ur case same as this ppl? [Please Register or Login to download file]

also if can try complain there...
adrianyujs offline

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps